dimanche 1 juin 2014

New sales on my Etsy shop soon

Nouvelle vente très bientôt dans ma boutique Etsy:
2 têtes SD-doll: Soil et Char

New sales soon on my Etsy shop:
2 Sd-Doll head: Soil and Char




Head Sc-Doll Soil with my handmade faceup.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/191504949/head-sc-doll-soil-with-heliantas-faceup?ref=related-0

I'm the second owner for this head, that i've bought in 2014
I made a new faceup on this head,
It's a SD size head in white color resin
She will come with my handmade faceup and a pair of glass eyes as on the picture
The body and the wig are not included


Head Sc-Doll Char with my handmade faceup.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/191505097/head-sc-doll-char-with-heliantas-faceup?ref=shop_home_active_2

I'm the second owner for this head, that i've bought in 2014
I made a new faceup on this head,
It's a SD size head in white color resin
She will come with my handmade faceup and a pair of glass eyes as on the picture
The body and the wig are not include


Nefer Kane Ettie OOAK: The pink flamingo girl
https://www.etsy.com/listing/191499204/nefer-kane-ettie-the-pink-flamingo-girl?ref=shop_home_active_1

I'm the first owner for this doll received in Novembre 2012, there is no problems of yellowing

I made the faceup, the body blushing and the 2 tattoos: one on the chest and the other in the back
her friend the whale has also a makeup by me with a little pink flamingo on the back

It's a yo-sd size BJD in with skin resin with my OOAK customisation in my version of a pink flamingo

She will come as on the pictures with :
- my handmade makeup, the body blushing and tattoos
- a pair of pink glass eyes
- her friend the whale
- a wig in feather
the OOAK outfit made by me, with a petticoat in feather and a sort of coat


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire